PKR 8500 /-Per Person
- Single type
- 1. 2 days approval
- 2. Visa Service Charges
- 3. All Taxes
- 4.Shared Transport
Umrah visa can be applied individually by using any government approved travel agent who are assigned to issue umrah visa. Swift travel is offering Umrah Visa service to the clients who are interested in getting Umrah visa.
Umrah Visa Requirements
- Orignal Passport.
- CNIC Scan Copy.
- 02 Photos with Blue Background.
- Biomatric Slip.
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES:
- Visa approval is subject to the approval from Saudi Embassy.
- Recent passport size 02 color photographs with a blue background should be attached. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted. Ladies Pictures Must Be in Scarf. Hair & Ear Should Not Be Visible.
- Copy of National I.D. Card for Above 18 Years, Form “B” If Children Travelling Other than Father.
- Passports should be valid for at least 8 months from the date of submission of the Umrah Visa application form.
- NICOP National Identity Card for overseas Pakistani people having international passport must provide Original NICOP.
- Nonresident Pakistan Origin Card POC with valid Pakistani visa at least 6 months validity
- Bio Matric verification slip is required with the submission request. Etimad Center is performing its operations in all major cities of Pakistan where applicant can visit between 9 a.m to 4 p.m from Monday to Friday.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram)
- A lady who Is 45 years & above, does not required mahram.
- In case If Ladies & Children Traveling Other than Husband or Father, Proof of Mehram is required issued by NADRA (a marriage certificate / FRC Family Relation Certificate / Birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel in and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight.
VALIDITY OF UMRAH VISA:
- Umrah visa is valid for 30 days as per Hijri Calendar.
- The visa for Umrah in Ramadan is Valid till 10th Of Shawwal,
- Umrah visas are not valid for work or residency