Thailand Visit Visa
- Single Entry
- 1. Thailand Immigration Fees
- 2. Visa Service Charges
- 3. All Taxes
- 4.Tourist Visa
- 5. 30 Days Duration of stay in Thailand
- 6. 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 7 Working Days Visa Processing Time
Thailand Visa Requirements
- One year Bank Statement
- Account Maintenance Certificate
- Business Covering Letter Pad
- N.T.N Number
- Confirm Air Ticket
- Original Pakistani Passport
- Four Picture in any Background
- N.I.C Photo Copy
- Hotel Booking
- FRC Family Registration Certificate ( if Required)
Terms & Condition Apply.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Thailand.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Swift Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Thailand your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Thailand recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Thailand authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Thailand Visa Services:
Swift Travels Travels, a famous Travel & Tourism Company of Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Thailand for Pakistanis and other nationalities of world. We provide 5 star hotel accommodations along with return tickets at low rates.